UBTER Group D Recruitment- Check out Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee GD exam Form, Notification, Result 2021 & Vacancy
The UBTER (Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee) Group D examination in Uttarakhand has been conducted by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee to recruit eligible candidates for various vacant posts of Group D. In UBTER GD (Group D) 2019, there are a total of 401 vacant posts that are going to be filled through this examination.
The application process has been closed and also the examination was effectively completed on 2nd February 2020. Now, the authorities are going to release the result and merit list in 2020 on their official website i.e. www.ubter.in.
All the candidates who have appeared in the examination can check their results by visiting the official website. Candidates will be selected for the vacant posts based on their marks achieved in written examination.
In this article, you will find all the information regarding the UBTER GD (Group D) such as important dates, vacancy details, salary and pay scale, the selection procedure, eligibility criteria, application procedure, application fee, Exam Pattern, Admit card, about the result, result checking procedure, answer key etc. To know all the details accurately, everyone should read this entire article with patience.
UBTER Group D Recruitment & Result Date 2021
|Article is about||UBTER GD (Group D)|
|Full name||Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee GD (Group D)|
|Exam conducting authority||Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee|
|Post name||Group D|
|Objecting of the examination||To recruit eligible candidates in various posts of Group-D|
|Exam date||2nd February 2020|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Total vacant posts||401 posts|
|Selection procedure||Written Examination|
All the dates of the UBTER GD (Group D) have been enlisted here in this paragraph. We have enlisted everything as per the release of officials. Check out the dates from the below table. We have enlisted the dates of all the events of the UBTER GD (Group D) in tabular form so that you don’t have to face any problem to understand. Let’s have look.
|1.||Release of the official notification||9th December 2019|
|2.||Online registration started from||10th December 2019|
|3.||Last date of registration||4th January 2020|
|4.||Last date to pay the application fee||4th January 2020|
|5.||Date of issue of the admit card||18th January 2020|
|6.||Written examination date||2nd February 2020|
|7.||Release of the Answer key||4th February 2020|
|8.||Declaration of the Result||29th February 2020|
|9.||Document verification date||20th March 2020|
UBTER Vacancy details:
As we have stated above, there is a total of 401 vacant posts in the UBTER GD (Group D). Check out the full vacancy details district wise along with the name of the posts from the table we have given below. Note that there are some seats reserved for the candidates who belong to the reserved category. Here is the list:
- Civil Court:
|Sl. No.||Name of the district||Name of the posts||Total post|
|1.||Almora||Class-IV Daftari, KaryalayChaprasi, Orderly process server 18000-56900 (Level-1)||33|
|2.||Chamoli||Class-IV 18000-56900 (Level-1)||23|
|3.||Dehradun||Class-IV 18000-56900 (Level-1)||73|
|4.||Nainital||Class-IV 18000-56900 (Level-1)||31|
|5.||Pithoragarh||Class-IV 18000-56900 (Level-1)||22|
|6.||Tehri Garhwal||Class-IV 18000-56900 (Level-1)||26|
|7.||Uttarkashi||Class-IV 18000-56900 (Level-1)||13|
|8.||Bageshwar||Class-IV 18000-56900 (Level-1)||13|
|9.||Champawat||Class-IV 18000-56900 (Level-1)||10|
|10.||Haridwar||Class-IV 18000-56900 (Level-1)||69|
|11.||Pauri||Class-IV 18000-56900 (Level-1)||25|
|12.||Rudraprayag||Class-IV 18000-56900 (Level-1)||29|
|13.||Udham Singh Nagar||Class-IV 18000-56900 (Level-1)||24|
- Family court:
|Sl. No.||Name of the district||Name of the posts||Total post|
|1.||Dehradun||Class-IV 18000-56900 (Level-1)||8|
|2.||Udham Singh Nagar||Class-IV 18000-56900 (Level-1)||1|
|3.||Nainital||Class-IV Messenger or Process Server, NyayalayChaprasi and Orderly, KaryalayaChaprasi 18000-56900 (Level-1)||1|
Salary and pay scale:
As per the official release, the salary of the Group D posts i.e. Daftari, KaryalayChaprasi, Orderly Process Server, Messenger will be between Rs.18000/- to Rs.56900/- initially. Later the salary may increase as per the candidate’s performance.
To be eligible for the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee GD (Group D) 2019, candidates need to qualify some criteria which are set by the exam conducting authority within which two criteria is main to be followed i.e. age criteria and educational qualification. The candidates who fall in the desired age bracket and have the below-mentioned academic qualification, only permitted to apply for the application. The eligibility conditions are as follows:
- Nationality: The candidates must be a permanent citizen of India.
- Domicile: All the permanent residents of any district of the state of Uttarakhand are eligible to apply for the Group D vacant posts of the UBTER GD.
- Age criteria: For applying, the candidate’s age should be between eighteen years to forty two years as on 1st January 2019. Age relaxation is available for reserved categories and will be updated soon. The candidate’s age can be relaxed up to 5 years and 10 years if the candidates belong to Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe and PWD categories respectively.
- Academic qualification: To apply for the vacant posts of the UBTER GD (Group D), candidates should have passed at least 8th standard from any recognized school in the state of Uttarakhand.
To fill the application form of the UBTER GD (Group D), candidates need to pay application fee accordingly. Note that the fee is different for the different category of candidates. The fee can be paid online which means using any Credit Card or any Debit Card. Not only that, but they can also use Internet Banking too. The fee is as follows:
- General category: General category applicants should pay the application fee of Rs.600/- including GST.
- OBC category: OBC (Other Backward Class) category applicants should pay the application fee of Rs.600/- including GST.
- SC/ ST category: The candidates who belong to the SC (Scheduled Caste) or ST (Scheduled Tribe) category need to pay the application fee of Rs.400/- including GST.
- PWD category: There is no fee for the PWD category candidates which mean the candidates do not need to pay any fee to fill the application form of the UBTER GD (Group D).
The application process of the UBTER GD (Group D) is organized through online. All the interested candidates need to fill the application form by visiting the official website of the UBTER within the specified time period. The entire application procedure has been enlisted below. Every applicant should follow every step minutely. The steps are as follows:
- First of all, pay a visit to the official website of the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee i.e. www.ubter.in or navigate the website.
- At the center of the main webpage, you will be able to see the option “apply now” link. Click on that link.
- After clicking on the link, a new webpage will open where you have to enter some of your personal and educational details such as your name, father’s and mother’s name, address, DOB, valid mobile number, ID proof number, the 8th class passing year and such related things. Enter everything correctly.
- After entering all the information, you need to submit those by clicking on the “Register Now” option which will be available at the bottom of the page in green color.
- After that, you should upload your perfectly scanned recent photograph and signature in the specified size & format. The Image specification is as follows:
|Criteria||Photograph specification||Signature specification|
|Size||20KB to 50 KB||10 KB to 20KB|
Note: The photograph should not cover any part of the face with any glasses, goggles or any cloths and also the background should be in a light color. The signature must be done using blue or black ballpoint pen against white paper.
- After uploading the signature and photograph, pay the application fee using your Credit Card/ Internet Banking or your Debit Card.
- After paying the fee you need to do the last step of the process i.e. submitting the application form finally by clicking the “submit” option. After the final submission check all the information once again to avoid future problems.
The authorities release the UBTER GD (Group D) Admit card some days after the completion of the application process successfully on their official website i.e. www.ubter.in. Candidates who have applied for the application will be able to download their Admit card in two methods i.e. using their registration number and birth date or using their roll number.
Every candidate must download their Admit card before the exam day as they need to carry this to the allotted examination center on the scheduled exam day. Without this, no candidate is allowed to enter the examination hall as all the information which have been mentioned there will be checked with the original document. The below-mentioned details will be there on every candidate’s Admit card. They are as follows:
- Candidate’s name: Applicant’s full name will be mentioned there on the admit card.
- Roll & Registration number: Applicant’s roll number and registration number will also be provided there.
- Examination name: The full name of the examination will be written on the top of the admit card.
- Exam center code: The allotted exam center’s unique code of the candidate will be mentioned there.
- Name & Address of exam center: The name and full address of the allotted exam center will be written there also.
- Date & Time: The scheduled date of the examination and time (Reporting and Exam starting) will be mentioned there.
- Category: The category of the candidates i.e. General/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD will also be written there on the admit card.
- Photograph & Signature: The applicant’s recently uploaded photograph will be printed there on the admit card along with the candidate’s scanned signature.
- Important instruction: Some instructions have been set by the authorities of the UBTER GD (Group D) which must be followed by each and every candidate will be mentioned there on the UBTER GD (Group D) Admit card.
All the candidates who are going to appear the UBTER GD (Group D) should know the exam pattern of the examination as it is the first step towards the starting of the exam preparation. In order to help the candidates who are willing to know the exam pattern of the exam, we have here enlisted the full pattern below. They are as follows:
- Total marks: The written examination is of 100 marks.
- Time duration: The entire time period of the examination is 120 minutes/ 2 hours.
- Question type: There will be objective type and multiple-choice type questions in the question paper.
- Number of questions: The question paper consists of 100 MCQs.
- Exam subjects: The questions of the written examination will be from General Knowledge, General Science, Hindi language, English language, mathematics and Uttarakhand based knowledge.
- Language: The questions will be available in two languages i.e. English and Hindi.
- Marking scheme: For every correct answer the candidates will get 1 mark and for an incorrect answer no marks will be deducted.
- Mode of the examination: The examination is a pen paper-based examination.
The UBTER GD (Group D) releases the answer key on their official website i.e. www.ubter.in some days before the release of the result. Candidates will be able to calculate the probable marks by using the answer key. The authorities first release the provisional answer key after which candidates can raise an objection with the proper proof within 15 days of the release of the provisional answer key, if any error takes place. Considering the objections, they will release the final answer key.
UBTER Group D Result 2021
The Result will be released after the release of the final answer key of the UBTER GD (Group D). The authority of UBTER GD (Group D) i.e. Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee publishes the result on its official website. The candidates who will qualify for the examination by scoring the minimum qualifying marks will be able to secure their names in the merit list/ result. The qualifying marks are different for the different category of candidates. They are as follows –
- For General/ EwS Category candidates: The minimum qualifying mark of the General/ EwS Category candidates is 50% which means to pass the examination they need to score 50 marks out of 100.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC Category candidates: The minimum qualifying mark of the SC/ ST/ OBC Category candidates is 45% which means to pass the examination they need to score 50 marks out of 100.
If any two or more of the candidates who have scored the same in the written examination of the UBTER GD (Group D) then the authority applies the tie-breaking criteria to break the tie. The rule that the authorities of the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee use is as follows:
- The candidate who is elder in age will get the preference. The authority uses this one and only rule to break the rule.
If any of you have any query of doubts regarding the UBTER GD (Group D) then you can contact to the authorities to clear your doubts by using the contact details we have given below. Contact hours from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
Address: Sunehra Road, Kashipuri Roorkee – 27677, Haridwar, India
Tele Fax: 01332-266370
Hope this article has helped you to get the full information about the UBTER GD (Group D) for which you have visited our website. We have tried to enlist all the information that has been published bythe Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee. If you have further queries then please comment us. We will reply to you shortly. Keep visiting our website to get the latest notification.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Ans. The reservation criterion for the SC candidates in the UBTER GD (Group D) is not published by the authorities. Keep visiting the official website to get the information.
Ans. The questions of the current affair part of the UBTER GD (Group D) will be from national organizations, authors, Indian economy, geography, books, budget, awards, abbreviations, environment etc.
Ans. There is no negative marking in the UBTER GD (Group D) written examination.
Ans. The documents that will be required during application are a photo identity proof, scanned photograph and signature and 8th pass certificate.
Ans. No, the payment only can be submitted online.