UBTER Admit Card 2021– If you want to download hall ticket of UBTER exams then check out these websites i.e. ubter.in & ubterex.in Call Letter 2021 is a very important document for any examination. UBTER Admit Card was released on September 7, 2020 and is available to the candidates till the examination date. The candidates are able to download their admit card by visiting the official website of UBTER. No admit cards will be sent through post.
Admit Cards are issued only for those candidates who met the eligibility criteria for appearing in the examination. For downloading the admit card, the students must have the application form no. that was generated when they filled the application form & submitted it online.
Today, we will give you information related to the UBTER Admit Card such as the procedure to download the UBTER Admit Card and also the information that is present in it. So please read the article till the end to receive all the information.
- 1 UBTER Admit Card 2021:
- 1.1 The downloading procedure For UBTER Hall Ticket 2021
- 1.2 Details available in the UBTER Admit Card 2021:
- 1.3 The required documents:
- 1.4 The Syllabus for the exam:
- 1.5 Other Details related to the Exam:
- 1.6 Marking Scheme in the exam:
- 1.7 Contact Details of UBTER:
- 1.8 Some FAQs on UBTER Call Letter 2021:
UBTER Admit Card 2021:
Important Dates related to UBTER are provided below-
- Date of the UBTER JEEP Examination 2020- 20/09/2020 (For Tech and Engg); 21/09/2020 (For HMG).
- Date for Declaration of the Result- Would be announced soon.
- Starting Date for the Process of Counselling- Would be announced soon.
- Date of final round of Counselling Process- Would be announced soon.
The downloading procedure For UBTER Hall Ticket 2021
The candidates must carry their admit cards with them at the examination centre as without it they wouldn’t be allowed to attend the examination. The procedure for downloading the UBTER Admit Card is as follows-
- The candidates must visit the official website of UBTER, that is, https://ubter.in first.
- Then, they must navigate to the link showing “Download JEEP 2021 Admit Card”.
- After that, they should submit their JEEP application form no.
- Next, the admit card will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Then, they must check all the details as well as credentials.
- After that, they should download & preserve the admit card for future use.
- If any discrepancy is found, admission authority at ASTU must be immediately informed.
Details available in the UBTER Admit Card 2021:
The UBTER Admit Card contains all the information that is provided below-
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s gender
- DOB of the candidate
- Candidate’s category
- Application No. of the candidate
- Name of the Course
- Date of the examination
- Photograph of the candidate
- Time of the examination
- Instructions regarding the examination
The required documents:
The following are the documents that are necessary to be carried by the candidates at the examination centre along with them in order to sit in the examination-
- The UBTER Admit Card
- At least one Photo ID Card Proof such as Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, etc.
The Syllabus for the exam:
The students who want to appear for UBTER Examination must know the detailed UBTER Syllabus so that they can prepare well for the examination. It is also necessary for the students to know the syllabus as it would help them to get an idea of the question paper. The syllabus for UBTER is as follows-
- Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Straight Lines
- Complex numbers & Quadratic equations
- Introduction to 3D Geometry
- Relations & Functions
- Inverse trigonometric functions
- Limits & Derivatives
- Conic Section
- Binomial Theorem
- 3 D Geometry
- Continuity & Differentiability
- Applications of the integrals
- Application of Derivatives
- Sequence & Series
- Permutations & Combinations
- Linear Inequalities
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Definition of proposition & problems
- Quantifiers, negation, consequences of implication-contrapositive & converse, problems
- Logical Connectives, compound proposition, problems
- Providing a statement by the method of contradiction by giving the counter example
- Syllabus for Chemistry:
- s-block elements
- Redox reactions
- Practical Oriented Questions
- Some p-block elements
- Environmental Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Organic Chemistry: Some basic principles & techniques
- States of Matter: Liquids & Gases
- Classification of Elements & Periodicity in properties
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Some basic concepts of Chemistry
- Syllabus for Physics:
- Work, Energy and Power
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Motion of system of particles and rigid body
- Oscillation & Waves
- Laws of Motion
- Physical World and Measurement
- Behaviour of perfect gas and Kinetic theory of gases
- Practical Oriented Questions
There are a total of 6 semesters in the course and the exam occurs in 2 sessions. One is winter session for odd semesters, that is, the first, third and fifth semesters and the other is summer session for even semesters, that is, the second, fourth and sixth semesters.
Information regarding the Answer Key of UBTER Exam:
After 2-3 days of the examination, answer key is released on the official website https://ubter.in so that the candidates can check the answer key and get an idea about the marks that they have scored in UBTER JEEP exam. The answer key contains the correct answers of all the questions that were asked in the exam. The candidates by checking the answer key as well as by knowing about the cut-offs of previous years will be able to get an idea if they will be able to qualify the examination and get admission or not.
Marking Scheme in the exam:
Answer key is released by UBTER so that the candidates can calculate the marks they would score in the examination. For every correct answer 5 marks will be awarded to the candidates and for every wrong answer 1 mark will be reduced from the candidate’s marks scored.
Contact Details of UBTER:
In case the candidates have any kind of problem related to the admit card or examination, they can contact the authorities via using the information that has been given below-
SUNEHRA ROAD, KASHIPURI ROORKEE- 276776
Tele Fax- 01332-266370
Some FAQs on UBTER Call Letter 2021:
Ans 1- The candidates receive an email or SMS about the availability of UBTER Admit Card.
Ans 2- No, in order to sit in the examinations the candidate must carry the hard copy of the admit card, the soft copy is not acceptable in such case.
Ans 3- No, it is not a necessity to take a coloured print out of the UBTER Admit Card, black & white print out of the admit card is also acceptable.
Ans 4- In such a case the candidate should immediately contact the UBTER JEEP Helpdesk or the secretariat of UBTER JEEP.
Ans 5- If the examination mode, language or the city for the test is not of the candidate’s preference the candidate might request the authorities so that they re-allot them according to the candidate’s choice. But the final decision regarding it will be taken by the authorities of the examination.
We truly hope that this article will be helpful for you and through this article all of you will be able to receive all the information that you require. Please share your views regarding this article with us by commenting.